Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- University of Maine - School of Law
- J.D. (1995) | Law
- Honors: Winner, Jessup Moot Court competition - best oralist against 67 other top law schools.
- Activities: Founder, Phi Alpha Delta legal fraternity.
- Ithaca College
- B.A. (1992) | French, German
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- United States Coast Guard Academy
- Government Administration
- Best Oralist
- Jessup Moot Court Competition
- Awarded Best Oralist over 67 other competitors from top law schools.
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Social Security Disability
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- French: Spoken, Written
- German: Spoken, Written
Websites & Blogs
- L'Hommedieu Law Office, P.A.
Contact & Map