Lawyer Edward M. Czuprynski, graduated with High Honors from Michigan State University, B.S. in 1977, and the University of Detroit School of Law, J.D. in 1981. He is the president and chief counsel of Bay Justice Associates, PC. We focus on our clients as individuals, not just as cases. We can do everything that a big firm can, but more efficiently, and we pass the savings on to you. Unlike a big firm, Bay Justice Associates, P.C. provides you with personal attention, frequent updates, and prompt service. With our legal service, you’ll always be given timely and personalized assistance to meet your needs. Unalike AVVO and large web based-groups and firms, a phone call to Bay Justice Associates is free, as well as all clients' first consultation is 100% free.
- Michigan State Bar  # 34114
Attorney Czuprynski gives a free first consultation to ALL potential clients. Set up a consultation by calling 989-894-1155 and leaving a concise message with our great secretaries at BJA. Leave your name, number, and a brief description of your legal matter(s) or concern(s). Consultations with those who do not live in the tri-city area are free yet limited to the phone, unless those persons are willing to schedule with Attorney Czuprynski and consult in the office during business hours.
Credit Cards Accepted
*May be a few dollar USD charge if credit used as payment (as based upon individual credit card rates/charges) where the client pays the small fee charged service provided by said card companies. This is typically compounded into the retainer-fee (and other legal payment) and the secretary on duty can easily explain the process if you have any questions regarding payment.
I accept contingent fees on Personal Injury cases.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License