I am a founder of The Law Firm of Ekaterina Mouratova, PLLC. The legal practice of my firm focuses on business and corporate law, immigration, securities regulations, intellectual property, and real estate transactions.
I believe that qualified legal representation involves not only expertise in the subject matter and outstanding performance, but also creativity and determination to find the most beneficial procedures for my clients. Whether advising multinational companies on cross-border transactions and joint ventures, or assisting individual entrepreneurs, artists, and immigrants, I do my job in an efficient, result-oriented, expeditious and personable manner.
- Pace Law School
- The Law Firm of Ekaterina Mouratova, PLLC
- The Law Firm of Ekaterina Mouratova, PLLC, headquartered in New York City, USA, is a national and international law firm with concentration on Business & Corporate Intellectual Property Real Estate Immigration International law The Firm represents individuals and business entities throughout the United States and abroad. It has resources to handle even the most complex matters and perform legal services expeditiously and efficiently. The Firm’s mission is to help its clients to achieve their goals and succeed in any circumstances.
- York City Bar Association
- a pro bono attorney
- Activities: a pro bono attorney at the Neighborhood Entrepreneur Law Project (an organization that provides mid- and low-income entrepreneurs with legal services in all business matters).
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New York
- Free Consultation
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
various fee structures - flat fee, hourly rates, contingent, combined
- Business Law
- Immigration Law
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate Law
- Securities Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Russian: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken