Elizabeth K. Halloran, Associate Attorney with the firm concentrates her practice in all aspects of divorce and family law, criminal defense, personal injury, litigation and real estate. Ms. Halloran began her practice of law in 2012 after earning her Juris Doctor from New England Law | Boston.
Prior to joining the Roncone Law Offices, PC, Ms. Halloran was a Prosecutor/Assistant District Attorney with the Worcester County District Attorney's Office where she handled prosecution of various felonies and misdemeanors before the District and Superior Courts. Just prior to joining the firm, she was responsible for prosecuting domestic violence related crime(s.) She has extensive experience working with the Department of Children and Families, and has appeared and tried numerous matters before the District Courts throughout Worcester County.
While in law school, Ms. Halloran worked for the Volunteer Lawyers Project's Family Law Clinic providing legal services for indigent clients in the Probate and Family Court(s) in Norfolk and Suffolk Counties. Her experience has afforded her the opportunity to practice law in a manner that is sensitive to the complexities of family dynamics and their interactions with the legal system in both the family and probate and criminal courts.
Ms. Halloran is currently a member of the Worcester County Bar Association, Massachusetts Bar Association, Women's Bar Association, and sits on the board for LIFT - an organization that provides resources and advocacy for individuals affected by the impacts of sexual exploitation.
Ms. Halloran regularly attends Continuing Legal Education classes to stay current on best practices and new trends in the law. She brings a client-focused approach to the law that combines superior legal aptitude with practical solutions.
- New England Law | Boston
- J.D. (2012) | Law
- Honors: Dean's List (2009-2012)
- Activities: Law Journal: New England Journal on Criminal and Civil Confinement, Confinement Outreach Editor, 2010 Public Interest Law Association - President (2011-2012)
- Providence College
- B.S. (2007) | Political Science; Public & Community Service; Spanish
- Roncone Law Offices, P.C.
- - Current
- Assistant District Attorney
- Office of the District Attorney -- Middle District
- Domestic Violence Prosecution, Criminal Justice Class Guest Speaker, Worcester, MA
- Becker College
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- State Bar of Massachusetts # 685069
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Women's Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Tickets
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written