An immigrant herself, Elizabeth Wafula, Esq., is a multi-lingual attorney offering services to immigrants as well as employers seeking to hire immigrants or retain immigrants. She is an immigration attorney practicing in Memphis, Nashville, and other surrounding areas.
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
- J.D. (2012) | Law
- Activities: • Chase Law Advocacy Society (CSAS), elected board member and coordinator for Annual Closing Argument Competition • Toastmasters, member, and International Speech Contest, participant • Chase Law Advocacy Society; Opening Statement Competitions, participant • Toastmaster's Member • Penn State International Sale of Goods (CISG) Study Abroad in Italy
- Lipscomb University
- B.A. (2008) | French; Communications, Political Science
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude; Who's Who Among Colleges of America
- Activities: • Prix Marceline Advanced French Student of the Year Award • President of the Multicultural Association • Study Abroad: University of Quebec, French Language & Culture
- Law Office of E.M. Wafula, PLLC
- Run immigration practice by researching & analyzing case law & statutes, drafting & filing various employment based (including H-2Bs) & family based petitions (including waivers), preparing clients for USCIS interviews, and in sum adequately representing each client.
- Legal Intern
- JJ Moore & Associates
- Aid family based immigration practice by researching & analyzing statutes, as well as drafting various documents such as provisional waivers for the attorney according to pertinent facts.
Credit Cards Accepted
Does NOT apply to Consultation Fees which must be in cash!
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Now till Nov 14, 2015...10% Off Attorney Fees on All Green Card Applications!--Our Fall Special! Call now 901-614-9090!
- Immigration Law
- Business Law
- French: Spoken, Written
- Can I Remove Conditions Off My Green Card Without My Spouse's Support?
- Are You in Removal Proceedings? There Is Hope For You!