25 office locations throughout Pennsylvania. Call for nearest office location.
I am a former Senior Deputy District Attorney with personal experience in over 10,000 Criminal cases, ranging from minor traffic offenses to homicide. Over the past 25+ years of practice I have worked with thousands of police officers and have appeared in court on countless occasions. We know the system and all of the tricks the police use to gain an advantage. Few attorneys possess my firm’s background and extensive experience in this area of the law.
EXCLUSIVE PRACTICE - My practice is limited to Criminal, DUI and Traffic defense cases. I am not a general practitioner who handles many different types of law. Criminal law has been my only practice area since I became a lawyer over 20 years ago.
CUSTOMER SERVICE - I treat clients the way I would want to be treated if I was experiencing legal problems – with honesty, kindness and respect. I do not tell clients what they want to hear just to get a case. I do not scare clients into retaining me. I will never say to a client “Don’t worry about it.” What I do is tell clients the truth, right over the phone. I call clients back, even at night or on weekends. Additionally, my staff is well-informed and very helpful if I am not in the office when you call.
FREE IN-DEPTH CONSULTATIONS - I gladly talk to new clients over the phone, for as long as you wish. I will answer every question that you have over the phone, or even in person if you prefer, for free. I will gladly explain all of your options, give you my honest opinion about what could happen to you and I even quote a fee and a flexible payment plan, right over the phone. I believe that an informed client is the best client. Again, if I was having legal problems, that is the way that I would want to be treated.
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- J.D. (1994)
- Honors: Widener University Law Review, 2 year member
- Activities: Editorial Board, Widener University Law Review
- Albright College
- Ellis B. Klein & Associates
- Senior Deputy District Attorney
- District Attorney's Office
- Pennsylvania DUI Arrest? Useful Info Revealed From a Former Prosecutor
- Ellis B. Klein
- PA State High School Mock Trial Juror/Evaluator, PA State High School Mock Trial Competition, PA
- PA State High School Mock Trial Competition
- Served as a "juror" in the PA High School Mock Trial Competition. Evaluated "trials" put on by county high school students, graded their performance and gave them advice on how to be a trial attorney.
- 10 Best Defense Attorney for Client Satisfaction in Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- Named as one of the 10 Best Lawyers in Pennsylvania for Client Satisfaction
- Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyer in Pennsylvania
- American Society of Legal Advocates
- Named as one of the top 100 Criminal Defense Attorneys in Pennsylvania
- Top 100 DUI Lawyers in Pennsylvania
- National Advocacy for DUI Defense
- Named as one of the top 100 DUI Lawyers in Pennsylvania
- Client's Choice Award
- Avvo.com (Lawyer review website)
- Over 200 Five-Star reviews from former clients on the lawyer-review website Avvo.com.
- Top Rated Attorney
- Avvo.com (Lawyer review website)
- Awarded rating of "10" by the lawyer-review website Avvo.com
- Free Consultation
I gladly talk to new clients over the phone and I will answer every question that you have over the phone, or even in person if you prefer, for free. I will gladly explain all of your options, give you my honest opinion about what could happen to you and I even quote a fee and a flexible payment plan, right over the phone. I believe that an informed client is the best client.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flexible payment plan available
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Criminal Law
- English: Spoken, Written