I am a lawyer practicing primarily criminal defense at Phoenix Defense Lawyers in Phoenix, AZ. I also practice some juvenile and family law. I help people charged with misdemeanors, felonies, and DUIs.
Before this, I worked at the Arizona Attorney General's Office representing the Department of Child Safety in dependency, guardianship, severance and adoption matters. At the AZ Attorney General's Office, I appeared in hundreds of hearings including: trials, mediations, juvenile court hearings, and evidentiary hearings.
Prior to the AZ Attorney General's Office, I worked as a Deputy County Attorney in Gila County, AZ. Working in Gila County, I prosecuted dozens of misdemeanor, felony and DUI cases. As a result, I am very knowledgeable about the criminal process and how the State prosecutes a case.
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Arizona State University
- J.D. (2015) | Law
- Honors: High Pro Bono Distinction
- Indiana University - Indiana University-East
- B.S. (2012) | Business Administration
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- - Current
- State Bar of Arizona  # 032827
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Tickets
- English: Spoken, Written
- Phoenix Defense Lawyers PLLC