Eric Michael Papp
- Business Law, Construction Law, Employment Law ...
- California, Nevada
The Law Offices of Eric Michael Papp is a boutique law firm located in the heart of the Inland Empire's economic engine.
The Law Offices of Eric Michael Papp practice in the areas of Personal Injury; Business and Corporate Law; Real Estate; Wills & Trusts; Employment & Labor Law; Bankruptcy; Landlord & Tenant; and Asset Protection. Licensed to practice law in the State and Federal Courts of California and Nevada. Licensed Real Estate Broker.
Whether providing asset protection strategies, recovering damages or defending clients, the firm's philosophy remains the same: giving exceptional representation to all its clients through teamwork and communication.
If you are looking to resolve your dispute quickly and cheaply, E Dispute Resolutions may be your answer. Most matters, with the exception of criminal acts and some family law issues such as custody, can be submitted to binding arbitration as long as both parties agree. However, arbitration fees by the well known providers can themselves be cost prohibitive for most small businesses and individuals, especially for the smaller cases. This, of course, does not take into account the time away from your work or business or your own attorney’s fees. Even small claims court can be a dissatisfying headache, especially in terms of the stress, wasted time and inevitable appeal which follows the verdict.
E Dispute Resolutions offers a unique and cost effective solution. A completely on-line binding arbitration for the flat rate of $1000. No attorneys, no appearances, no hidden costs. After the matter is submitted, your binding decision will be issued in less than 30 days. It is that simple and that easy. For more information, visit E Dispute Resolutions' FAQ page. This might be the solution you have been looking for. www.edispute-resolutions.com. Problem solved.
- California St Univ Fullerton
- Undergraduate Degree
- Willamette Univ COL
- Law Degree
- Riverside County Bar Association
- - Current
- California State Bar  # 180077
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
- English: Spoken, Written