Claimed Lawyer Profile
- University of Texas - Austin
- J.D | Law
- Cornell University
- B.A | Government
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Principal Attorney
- The Law Office of Eric R. Little
- - Current
- Attentive to your story. Aggressive about your rights. Unafraid to take your case to court. Honest about your chances. Experienced in winning strategies. And willing to work within your budget. You are looking for an honest lawyer who will take your side, shoot straight, and follow through -- And you have come to the right place. I have over fifteen years experience in Family Law, Criminal Defense, Real Estate and other areas of law. I make it my calling to identify problems, find solutions and bring integrity, credibility and passion to your cause. With over 15 years experience in trial law and litigation, I have tried numerous cases to verdict with a highly successful track record. Focusing primarily on Criminal Defense, Divorce and Custody, and Real Estate Litigation, I apply an in-depth and detailed approach to each client's case, combining thorough investigation, research, and evaluation of the client's particular situation in order to formulate the winning strategy. In complex and high-stakes cases, I prefer to deploy technology, qualified experts, and in-depth legal analysis to build your case. In the courtroom, I apply diplomacy, credibility, tenacity and courage to advocate your cause. I am also sensitive to the client's financial circumstances. In recent decades, legal market conditions have made it harder for the average person to afford competent and diligent legal representation. I believe that, while many cases may be successfully resolved out of court through creative solutions, a client should not be denied the option of going to trial due to excessive legal fees. Therefore, I try to make every attempt to craft fee structures that are affordable based on the client's financial situation. Although not every client's goals can be accomplished within the client's available budget, I strive to ensure that sound legal counsel and advocacy are provided to clients with meritorious claims, defenses, and legal goals.
- Litigation Associate
- Goodall & Davison, P.C.
- Provided litigation representation to clients in the areas of construction law, collections, landlord-tenant, real estate, and commercial law.
- Contract Attorney
- The Law Office of Hubert Bell, Jr.
- Provided legal services to small and minority owned businesses participating in the City of Austin Small and Minority Owned Business Program, in furtherance of City and Federal incentive programming for government contractors. Assisted participants with collections, perfecting of lien rights, bond claims, entity formation, and general counsel services. Taught classes to contractors and business owners on business law, corporate law, contracts and collections. Liaised with state and local agencies on behalf of program. Testified in state legislative committee hearings regarding pending legislation of interest to program participants.
Articles & Publications
- Proverbs for Courthouse Litigants
- Field Notes
- Harris County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Free 1/2 hour initial telephone or office consultation.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flat Fees are offered on a case by case basis, to structure each phase of the case with a specific fee for each scope of work. Discounted hourly rate billing is also offered on case by case bases for clients with financial hardship. Fee structures are geared to afford the client access to the legal services within an affordable range, while at the same time ensuring that the case is adequately funded to accomplish the needed work.
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Real Estate Law
- Appeals & Appellate
Contact & Map