Highly-reviewed Ohio and Kentucky attorney focusing on personal injury and wrongful death cases.
After graduating with honors from Chase College of Law in 2014, Eric began representing victims who suffered catastrophic injury and loss as a result of another’s negligence. Since that time, Eric has focused his practice on representing those hurt from car accidents, commercial trucking accidents, pedestrian accidents, slip and fall incidents, and wrongful death claims.
Eric was named in the Top 40 under 40 by the American Society of Legal Advocates in 2017 and 2018, and was named on of the Ten Best in Ohio by the American Institute of PI Attorneys in 2018.
Prior to starting his own firm, Eric served as the Managing Attorney for five years at a firm in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Northern Kentucky University
- J.D. (2014) | Law
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- University of Kentucky
- B.B.A. (2011) | Marketing and Management
- Honors: Dual Majors; Magna Cum Laude
- Personal Injury Law 101 , BNI , West Chester
- Presented and informed a large audience as to the nuances of personal injury law, with a distinct focus on subrogation claims and liens.
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
- ID Number: 92033
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
We never take more than the client.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I will take on cases pro bono as a courtesy on certain occasions.
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Merk & Gile, PLC