Neilsen Law Group, P.A.
We are a general practice law firm, with specialties in bankruptcy, family law, immigration, and general civil litigation. Often, more than one area of expertise is required to address a particular matter. With us, there's no need to hire a multitude of attorneys. We can provide you with comprehensive legal support allowing us to advocate for you in many areas of law.
We are dedicated legal professionals well-versed in many specialized areas of law, bringing a diverse background to the table. This gives us an edge when dealing with complex legal matters.
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude (Class Rank 2/101) President's Achievement Award, Weadock Class 1999; Certificates of Merit: Civil Procedure I, Estate Planning, Evidence, Law Practice, Property II, Research and Writing, Scholarly Writing I, Scholarly Writing II, and Torts II; David Martin Memorial Award presented by the State Bar of Michigan; and Corpus Juris Secundum Award for Civil Procedure I
- Activities: Editor-in-Chief, Thomas M. Cooley Law Review 1998 to 1999; Co-Editor, Michigan Opinion Notes of the Michigan Bar Journal 1998 to 1999; Interim Student Bar Association Treasurer; and Student Grade Appeals Magistrate
- University of South Florida
- B.S. | Accounting
- Honors: With Honors; Phi Kappa Phi and Golden Key National Honor Societies
- Buckley Law Group, P.A. (f/k/a Buckley & Fudge, P.A.)
- • Practice concentrated in the areas of construction defect; commercial litigation; product liability; general negligence; insurance coverage disputes; appeals; subrogation and plaintiff’s actions; and corporate transactional litigation; and, including contract claims, debt collection matters, first and third party coverage, banking disputes, consumer finance litigation, bankruptcy proceedings, a combination of these issues, or other novel claims and defenses. • Representation of large institutional clients in both recurring litigation or unique and complex actions, while also provided needed legal services to small or medium sized business and individual clients. • Responsible for courtroom and legal writing assignments requiring specialized knowledge of various practice areas for representation before various State and Federal courts, and ADR proceedings. • Responsible for directing litigation, mediation, and jury trials of various matters, including supervision of paralegals, experts, support services, and other professionals for ADR, motion practice, trials and appeals.
- Is The Law Of Acquisition Of Property By Find Going To The Dogs?
- Thomas M. Cooley Law Review
- Starbrite Distrib., Inc. v. Excelda Mfg. Co.: Getting The UCC In Step With International Shoe For Structuring Jurisdictional Conduct
- Thomas M. Cooley Law Review
- Florida State Bar # 476757
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Business Law
- Consumer Law
- Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Civil Litigation