- Intellectual Property, Business Law, Arbitration & Mediation ...
- California, Federal Practice for copyright and federal trademark matters
Erica Bristol is an attorney and owner of Evening Legal(TM), a boutique law firm in Encino, California serving "micro" and small business owners with daytime and "after hours" legal services. She received her J.D. from the UCLA School of Law in 1999 where she served as the Editor in Chief of the Bulletin of Law and Technology. For 11 years she served as in-house counsel for a California corporation, with various roles during her career as Senior Counsel, Assistant General Counsel and Corporate Secretary for its for-profit and non-profit affiliates.
Erica is a commercial mediator, practicing since 2006 and specializing in Commercial Transactions, Real Estate and Intellectual Property disputes. She currently serves as a Panel Mediator for the United States District Court, Central District of California mediating intellectual property disputes for the Court, and a panel neutral for the Santa Barbara County courts. She has written several articles for various publications, both domestic and international.
Ms. Bristol is a member of the Intellectual Property Law, Business Law and Real Property Law sections of the California Lawyers Association, and adjunct faculty (currently on hiatus) at the Ventura and Santa Barbara Colleges of Law where she teaches Intellectual Property, Document Drafting and Statutory Interpretation.
Erica enjoys all things motorsport, especially Formula 1 and MotoGP racing. She served as a flagger for both international racing organizations at the WeatherTech Raceway at Laguna Seca in California, and the Circuit of Americas track in Texas. Erica enjoys RV traveling, riding motorcycles (she owns a Hayabusa), and playing bass guitar.
- California St Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- UCLA School of Law
- Law Degree
- Trade Secret Mediation: A Mediator’s Perspective
- International In House Counsel Journal
- California Lawyers Association
- Member, Intellectual Property Law Section
- - Current
- Activities: Former Executive Committee Member
- California State Bar  # 205319
- - Current
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 205319
- Federal Practice for copyright and federal trademark matters
- Intellectual Property
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Formation, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business - Arbitration/Mediation
- Trademark Registration
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Business Mediator (business transactions and disputes; intellectual property dis
- English: Spoken, Written
- Evening Legal-The law firm for small and "micro" businesses.