Erica focuses her practice primarily on family/domestic law in Winston-Salem, Greensboro and surrounding counties and is admitted to the North Carolina bar.
She attended North Carolina State University for her undergraduate degree where she majored in Politcal Science and minored in Spanish, graduating with honors.
Erica attended law school at Charlotte School of Law, where she was a Merit Scholar and served as the Senior Student Works Editor of the Access to Justice Law Journal and a Criminal Law Teaching Assistant.
She currently lives in Winston-Salem and enjoys running, playing soccer, cooking, reading, and spending time with family and friends.
- Charlotte School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- North Carolina State University
- Dummit Fradin
- Top Hearsay Pitfalls (And How to Avoid Them)
- National Business Institute Seminar
- Negotiating the Final Settlement and Trial, Divorce Law Bootcamp
- Top 40 Lawyer Under 40
- American Society of Legal Advocates
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina
- North Carolina State Bar
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, American Express
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Dummit Fradin Attorneys at Law