As a former civil prosecutor of financial fraud for the Colorado Attorney General, Erik Neusch recently served as lead counsel on large and complex investigations, enforcement actions, and trials where he and his team confronted and took down the most powerful and sophisticated businesses that the Attorney General faced, stopped all the targeted business practices, and returned millions to victims.
Erik’s team obtained and collected the largest judgment and most victim restitution in the history of consumer protection enforcement cases by the Attorney General.
Neusch Law provides individuals and businesses with the skill, mentality, and approach of a highly experienced and aggressive former prosecutor of complex investigations and cases who knows how to position cases for success.
Erik Neusch formed Neusch Law to provide clients effective, efficient, and strategic representation with personal and dedicated attention and flexibility that is not always possible at larger firms. Erik has litigated against the largest law firms in Colorado—and their powerful clients—and achieved unprecedented results for the State of Colorado.
Erik focuses on the big picture, thinks outside the box, and gets results efficiently. He provides businesses and individuals a skilled and effective fighter for their interests when it matters most.
- University of Colorado Law School
- J.D. (2001)
- University of Colorado - Boulder
- B.A. (1996) | English and Political Science
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Assistant Attorney General
- Colorado Attorney General
- Former civil prosecutor of white-collar business and financial fraud.
- Montgomery Kolodny
- Attorney handling complex civil litigation, class actions, and jury trials.
- Medical Marijuana's Fate in the Aftermath of the Supreme Court's New Commerce Clause Jurisprudence
- University of Colorado Law Review
- Minoru Yasui Inn of Court
- - Current
- Contingent Fees
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly fees range from $350 to $400 per hour; contingency and hybrid contingency/fee agreement
- White Collar Crime
- Legal Malpractice
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Appeals & Appellate
- English: Spoken, Written