A former Virginia prosecutor who knows the state’s strategies—and how to fight them. Moreover, he’s a second-generation criminal defense lawyer who is dedicated to protecting the rights of people in Virginia.
Born and raised in Fairfax County, Faraji stayed close to home to study at the prestigious Georgetown University Law Center. Then he spent four years prosecuting cases as part of the Fairfax Commonwealth Attorney’s Office, where he gained deep experience in every area of criminal law and, most importantly, learned how prosecutors think.
Faraji began his criminal defense work in 2009, using his prosecuting experience to build strong cases for those facing the power of the state. Today he handles a wide range of cases; contact him if you’ve been charged with:
* Murder, assault, or other violent crimes
* Robbery, theft, larceny
* Drug distribution, possession or other drug crimes
* Juvenile crimes
In a world where it can be difficult to find a lawyer who really listens to you, criminal defense attorney Faraji A. Rosenthall is different. You can feel it when you talk to him—he cares, and he will give you the sincere, honest communication you need when you are facing criminal charges.
Defending people accused of crimes is in attorney Rosenthall’s blood. Let him put his years of experience on both sides of the courtroom to work in your defense. Call or email him today for a free consultation..
- Georgetown University Law Center
- J.D. (2004) | Criminal Law
- Hampton University
- B.S. (1995) | Business
- Law Firm of Faraji A. Rosenthall
- - Current
- Office of the Fairfax County Commonwealth Attorney
- Effective Cross Examination
- Moot Court
- The Role of The Prosecutor and Defense Attorney in Criminal Cases
- Law Day
- Peer Review Rated
- Rising Young Lawyer
- MBR Foundation
- Virginia State Bar
- Activities: Criminal Law Section
- Free Consultation
We always offer free consultations to discuss your pending traffic, criminal, or DWI cases.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We offer flat fee pricing. Specific price varies depending on the case. Fees will be discussed during the consultation.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Reckless Driving
- Faraji A. Rosenthall's Website Profile
- Law Office of Faraji A. Rosenthall Website