Fiona Ley concentrates on personal injury, wrongful death and medical malpractice matters on behalf of seriously injured and disabled clients.
Fiona is known for her passionate and zealous advocacy on behalf of her clients, while maintaining a compassionate and caring approach to those she represents. She advocates for people with disabilities and has been active in organizations representing those suffering from spinal injuries and asbestos-related diseases. Fiona is very proud to call New York City her home, and is honored to be representing the people of her adopted city.
Prior to joining OP, Fiona practiced for nine years as a solicitor in the tort litigation department of Slater & Gordon, one of Australia’s largest personal injury firms. At Slater & Gordon, she handled a variety of complex premises liability, medical malpractice, vehicle accident, product liability, and toxic torts claims.
In 2010, Fiona earned the honor of Certification by the Law Society of New South Wales Specialist Accreditation Board as an Accredited Specialist in Compensation Law. In 2004, she earned her Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts from The University of New South Wales, Australia. Fiona also earned an international baccalaureate diploma at the New England Girls School in 1998. She was admitted as an attorney to the New York State Bar in 2013.
Outside of work, Fiona is a dog-lover and keen sportswoman who enjoys long-distance running, snow-skiing and tennis, as well as literature, films, and exploring New York.
- University of New South Wales
- Special Counsel
- O'Hare Parnagian LLP
- Accredited Specialist in Compensation Law
- Law Society of New South Wales Specialist Accreditation Board
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Australian Association Law Council of Australia
- New York State Bar # 4243846
- - Current
- New York
- 2nd Circuit
- High Court of Australia
- Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Products Liability
- Fiona Ley's Website Profile
- O'Hare Parnagian LLP Website
- Line-of-Duty Injury Lawyer Blog