My practice focuses on the protection of brands, products, and services through the application of trademark, copyright, design and utility patent, and contract law.
My background as the founder and designer of an international consumer goods company lends me practical business insights into my clients' legal needs.
- Rutgers School of Law-Newark
- J.D. | Intellectual Property
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- M.S. | Intellectual Property
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property