Forrest E. White is a sole practitioner based in Leesburg, Virginia practicing in the areas of real estate, corporate and business law, employment law, family law, wills and estate planning and general civil litigation. Mr. White currently serves as of counsel to more than thirty privately held corporations and limited liability companies in Northern Virginia, including Blue Ridge Title & Escrow, Inc.
Prior to founding Forrest E. White, P.C. in 2003, Mr. White was in the general counsel's office of a corporate investigations and security firm responsible for, among other things, the corporation's transactional documents, corporate compliance and oversight, and litigation preparation.
Mr. White regularly appears in the General District and Circuit Courts for Loudoun, Fairfax, Price William and Fauquier counties and the City of Alexandria.
- Loyola University New Orleans
- Bowling Green State University
- B.A. | Criminology & Corrections
- Virginia State Bar
- - Current
- District of Columbia Bar
- - Current
- District of Columbia
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests