Connecticut divorce and family law attorney Frank Corazzelli, a highly accomplished and sought after litigator.
Over 24-years experience. Trial lawyer for matters including divorce, custody, and DCF investigations.
Frank leads our family law appellate practice and focuses exclusively on matrimonial and juvenile law.
With offices in New Canaan, Hartford, and New Haven, and by appointment only in Greenwich and Stamford
- Fordham University School of Law
- J.D. (1999) | Law
- Villanova University
- B.A. (1987)
- Attorney / Partner
- McConnell Family Law Group
- New York State Bar
- - Current
- State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Call for details
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- English: Spoken, Written