LITIGATION & RECOGNITION
Frank T. Luciano has been litigating cases in the criminal and civil justice systems of New Jersey for over forty years. As a young lawyer, he honed his trial skills as a municipal court public defender, where he worked for over thirteen (13) years. He is well-respected and well-received in the legal community. Indeed, an appeals court in New Jersey noted that “defense counsel (Mr. Luciano) has been innovative and diligent in his defense in this case.” He is committed to maintaining the integrity of the American Justice system by vigorously and intelligently testing legal and procedural principles that some lawyers may consider too well-settled to attack.
TRIAL LAWYERS ASSOCIATIONS
He is a lifetime member of the legal committee for the National Organization Reformation of Marijuana Laws (NORML) and a member of the National Association of Criminal-Defense Lawyers. He is also a member of the Criminal Law Section, Municipal Court Practice Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association.
While most of his practice is concentrated in the northern section of the state, his cases have taken him as far south as Ocean County and, as far north as Sussex County.
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- J.D. (1973)
- Frank T. Luciano obtained his law degree at Seton Hall University’s School of Law in 1973. Shortly thereafter, he began a judicial clerkship with the Honorable Guy W. Calissi J.S.C., a noted jurist and trial lawyer who served as Bergen County Prosecutor for many years where he successfully tried and won some of New Jersey’s most celebrated murder cases. When he finished his clerkship in 1975, he started his own law firm in Bergen County where he remains today.
- Clients' Choice Award
- Top Lawyer in Bergen County 2013
- 201 Magazine & PRS
- Suits and Deals $2,069,000 Verdict on March 2, 2011
- New Jersey Law Journal
- Who's Who 2002 Award of Excellence
- Stivale D'Ialia
- Man of the Year Award
- Italian American Police Society of New Jersey
- New Jersey State Bar # 015041975
- - Current
- New Jersey
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- English: Spoken, Written