Frederick John Reilly
- Business Law, Gov & Administrative Law, International Law
- California, District of Columbia, English Solicitor , Florida
People have problems. I have always viewed my role as an attorney and advocate from the same perspective - my job is to help people solve their problems. In that respect, trouble is my business.
As a problem solver, I strive to reduce the client's risk and increase the likelihood of a successful outcome. As an advocate, I am ethically obligated to vigorously act in my client's best interests. Whenever possible, I provide clients with innovative, sound and flexible strategies for solving their legal problems. But I will be the first to tell you that many legal problems can't be resolved without confrontation. When necessary, I will initiate aggressive action to solve my client's legal problems and protect their rights.
I recognize that clients want an attorney who will provide legal services in an efficient, cost-effective manner. I do not believe in creating acrimonious situations in order to make problems worse and generate additional legal fees. I believe in defusing volatile situations, but recognize that this is not always possible.
I am very proud to be a cancer survivor (25+ years). I credit the disease with teaching me an invaluable lesson - how to remain disciplined, focus on my goal, overcome adversity and thrive during the most challenging times.
- The London Schoool of Economics and Political Science
- LL.M. | International Business Law
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
- J.D. (1986)
- Summer internship in London (1985) through Syracuse University School of Law.
- Activities: The Cumberland Law Review - Associate Editor
- Purdue University - Purdue University
- B.S. (1983) | Management
- California State Bar  # 226701
- - Current
- District of Columbia
- English Solicitor
- U. S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. Supreme Court
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Reasonable consultation fee (which may be waived depending upon the specific situation). Reasonable hourly fees consistent with other Central Florida attorneys with comparable experience. Flat fees for some legal services (i.e., preparation of Wills and Durable Power of Attorneys).
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- International Law
- Human Rights, Imports & Exports
- Corporations and LLCs
- Technology Law
- Wills and Probate