Free Consultation: (386) 214-2343Tap to Call This Lawyer
Garrick Neal Fox

Garrick Neal Fox

Garrick N. Fox Attorney
  • Divorce, Family Law
  • Florida, Texas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

I have been practicing law since my graduation from Stetson Law School in 1973. As a former State Prosecutor, and a Senior Attorney with the State of Florida, I became intimately familiar with the inner workings of the court system. There are few events in your life that are more traumatic and stressful than a divorce. You feel as though, somehow, you have disappointed your family, your children, your estranged spouse, and yourself. You are on an emotional roller coaster that has significant family and legal consequences. Recognizing that your marriage has come to an end and moving towards a divorce are difficult steps for you to take. Being proactive and enlisting the help of a law firm that understands the emotional issues of depression, distrust, anger, and sadness as well as the financial issues of support for you and the children, keeping the marital home, and creating a safe environment as you proceed with your life is critically important and will alleviate some of your stress. Because you are coping with a wide range of complex emotional and legal considerations, it is crucial that you find an experienced divorce attorney and law firm that you can trust to balance your concerns with the rigorous demands of the legal system. f you need a strong advocate who will stand by your side every step of the way, look no further than Garrick N. Fox Attorney. To schedule a consult Bar Admissions: Texas and Florida, 1973 U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1977 U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1977 Education: Stetson University College of Law, Gulf Port, Florida J.D. - 1973 University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida B.A. 1969 Classes/Seminars: Dispute Resolution Group Monthly News letter Criminal Law and Business Law Practicing Law After a Catastrophic Storm, State Bar of Texas Arson investigation and testifying, Orlando Police Department Past Employment: State of Florida, State Prosecutor State of Florida, Senior Attorney with the State of Florida

Stetson University College of Law
Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Experience
Garrick N. Fox Attorney
- Current
Senior Attorney
Department of Children and Families
Assistant State Attorney
Office Of State Attornewy
Division chief
Speaking Engagements
Drugs and Alcohol Use by Attorneys, Florida Circuit Judges Conference, Orlando, Florida
As a member of Florida Lawyers Assistance, I introduced Florida Lawyers Assistance to the Circuit Judges of Florida
Exemplary Service
Volusia County Drug Court
I help establish Volusia Court Dependency Drug Court.
Professional Associations
State Bar of Texas
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Florida Lawyers Assistance
Member of Board of Directors
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Florida Lawyers Assistance Inc
Attorney monitor
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Florida State Bar  # 161783
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Practice Areas
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Family Law
Prenups & Marital Agreements
  • English: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. Can I prove to court I’ve been paying my ex directly for child support so I won’t have to make retroactive payment?
A: You can always ask the court to give you credit for money paid. The only propel is proving it. Never never give cash. Your check or money order is good if you keep copies for the court.
Q. Will FL accept copies of signed notarized div forms. Ex is in IL or org needed 2 file
A: It depends because some of the agency need documents must be original. Save yourself some troubles and get more certified.
Q. What does the police do to the child after parental kidnapping? What next steps are taken?
A: As a general rule, the children are returned to the non-offending parent. If that is not possible, the children will be placed with an eligible relative. If that is not possible the children will be placed into the foster care system.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
Law Office
210 S Beach St
Suite 205
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Telephone: (386) 214-2343
Monday: 9 AM - 4:30 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 4:30 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 4:30 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 4:30 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 4:30 PM
Saturday: Closed (Today)
Sunday: Closed