After practicing for over 10 years in Houston, I was blessed to be able to return home and enjoy life as a small town attorney for the last 20 plus years. It is nice to have a practice to keep you on your toes and seeing new and different things every day. My practice in Family, Criminal, Consumer Collection Defense, Contract, and Personal Injury will definitely keep me on my toes. I also act as a Mediator and believe every case can be settled if it goes through Mediation. It is a way to allow parties to maintain control of the outcome of their case, whereas they turn it over to a Judge or Jury if they go to trial. Feel free to E-mail me with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will strive to get your questions answered for you. I do not want a client to leave a visit with me, with unanswered questions, or at least a plan to get the answers if more research is required.
- Gerry Spence Trial Lawyer College
- other (2014) | TLC
- Gerry Spence is one of the greatest attorney's this country has ever known. Learning some of what made Jerry what he is, was invaluable. It changed me, and the way I practice law, and my client's and I are some much better for it.
- Activities: Psychodrama, Share the Story, Discovery the Story, Voir Dire, Open, Close, Creating a Tribe, Discovering one's Self
- Texas Tech University School of Law
- J.D. (1987)
- University of Texas - Austin
- B.A. (1984)
- Attorney and Mediator
- Gary D. Peak Attorney& Mediator
- - Current
- I have been blessed to work for a slave driver since 1995.
- Boswell & Hallmark PC
- Briefing Attorney
- 11th District Court of Appeals
- Free Consultation
I give free consultations on Personal Injury cases.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and Mastercard
- Contingent Fees
For Personal Injury claims we represent clients on a contingency basis. We may also possibly represent someone in a large commercial case on a contingency.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Our Fee is normally based on an hourly rate. We discuss your case up front and give you an estimate of what we believe the case will end up costing. We normally require a retainer and the amount depends on the nature of the case.
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Domestic Violence
- Traffic Tickets
- English: Spoken, Written