Gary Denning has practiced law in Central Kansas for over 30 years. He has lived in Salina since graduating from Salina Central. His legal education was at The University of Kansas.
Gary has taken a leadership role in the Salina community, having been elected to the Salina USD 305 School Board 4 times. He has also been on the governing boards of Ashby House, DVACK, and the Salina Parks and Recreation Commission.
In addition to representing the parties to divorce and custody cases, he has also represented children as Guardian Ad Litem in dozens of Central Kansas cases.
- University of Kansas
- J.D. (1979) | Law
- Prosecuting Attorney
- Salina City Prosecutor, 1984-1994
- Kansas State Bar
- Kansas Bar Association
- Activities: former member of Family Law Section Directors.
I will give a free consultation by telephone or in my office. Please call to discuss your case or come in for a short discussion to see if I can help you.
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
In family law cases I'm happy to provide services for preparation of documents if you wish to represent yourself in court. Call for a quote on assisting with preparing your documents.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death