Claimed Lawyer Profile
- New York University School of Law
- LL.M. (1978)
- The University of Georgia School of Law
- J.D. (1971)
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Coulter and Associates PC
- - Current
- private practice of law specializing in taxation, business transactions and estate planning.
- Private Investments with Malcolm Clifford Davenport
- Worked with Mr. Davenport to form a number of business entities and investments and traveled extensively to Europe, Australia and Israel meeting and working with investors on multiple projects.
- George C. Woodruff Companies, Columbus, Georgia
- Managed and created relationships with international investors, developed and built over 1,000 apartments units, managed over 2,000 units.
- Coulter & Associates, Columbus, Georgia
- Built practice around banking law issues (problem banks, acquisitions and holding company issues), taxation issues and general business acquisitions
- Hatcher Stubbs, Land and Rothschild
- Primarily involved in taxation and business acquisitions and client relationships. Formed first national bank holding company in the state of Georgia.
- AV Peer Rating
- Martindale Hubbel
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 11th Circuit
The first initial consultation is free of charge.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express. There will be a 3.5% + 35cent fee charged for all processed credit card payments.
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- English: Spoken, Written
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map