Gary L CoulterCoulter and Associates PC
- Tax Law, Business Law, Estate Planning
I have over 35 years of experience with Tax, Business and Estate law, transactional work, and wealth management. Working in many areas such as tax-exempt organizations, estate planning, tax controversies, corporate law, mergers, acquisitions, real estate transactions, partnerships, and limited liability companies, individual and corporate taxation. My legal team has a well-deserved reputation of excellence in providing smart, sensible, and cost-effective legal and business solutions for our clients. We offer high-quality legal work and exceptional, personal client service. I serve a wide range of clientele, and every client relationship is valued greatly. Each engagement benefits from the depth and breadth of our expertise. I'm always at the forefront of ever-changing laws and work closely with my clients. By focusing in only the fields of Tax, Business and Estate law, I offer informed counsel, detailed planning, and clear communication in order to delivery aggressive representation. My firm is designed to and seeks to establish long-term relationships while representing clients in every phase of their legal needs.
- New York University School of Law
- LL.M. (1978)
- The University of Georgia School of Law
- J.D. (1971)
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Coulter and Associates PC
- - Current
- private practice of law specializing in taxation, business transactions and estate planning.
- Private Investments with Malcolm Clifford Davenport
- Worked with Mr. Davenport to form a number of business entities and investments and traveled extensively to Europe, Australia and Israel meeting and working with investors on multiple projects.
- George C. Woodruff Companies, Columbus, Georgia
- Managed and created relationships with international investors, developed and built over 1,000 apartments units, managed over 2,000 units.
- Coulter & Associates, Columbus, Georgia
- Built practice around banking law issues (problem banks, acquisitions and holding company issues), taxation issues and general business acquisitions
- Hatcher Stubbs, Land and Rothschild
- Primarily involved in taxation and business acquisitions and client relationships. Formed first national bank holding company in the state of Georgia.
- AV Peer Rating
- Martindale Hubbel
- 11th Circuit
The first initial consultation is free of charge.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express. There will be a 3.5% + 35cent fee charged for all processed credit card payments.
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- English: Spoken, Written