In matters of the law in the areas of criminal defense and DUI, experience counts.
Attorney Gene Fimbianti's experience inside and outside the courtroom is unmatched. A former police officer and felony prosecutor, Attorney Gene Fimbianti understands the law from all perspectives.
He uses his unique "real world" experience and vast knowledge of the law to effectively advocate for his clients in criminal defense and DUI cases.
He ardently believes in and fights to protect the rights of his criminal defendants as defined by the U.S. Constitution.
- DePaul College of Law
- J.D. (2001) | Law
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- B.A. (1990) | Physical and Biological Anthropology
- Activities: Illini Jujitsu Club
- Attorney / Founder
- Law Offices of Eugene Fimbianti P.C.
- - Current
- Litigate primarily in the areas of Felony Criminal Defense, DUI, Complex Crimes, Organized Street Gang Offenses, Financial Crimes, Narcotics Offenses, Police Use of Force and Fourth Amendment Search & Seizure litigation
- Police Officer and Detective
- Law Enforcement Agency/Government
- Certifications: Certified police officer, Illinois and Indiana. Instructor: General Law Enforcement, Field Training Officer (FTO), Instructor PR-24 Police Baton, Instructor: Firearms (FBI Firearms Instructor School), Instructor: Defensive Tactics, Certified: Crime Scene Evidence Technician (ET), Juvenile Officer, High Risk Traffic Stops, Street Gang Specialist, Armorer - Berretta weapon systems (Berretta 9mm 92-FS pistols) and Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-D). Weapons Qualifications: Firearms “Expert” rating. Tactical 12guage shotgun, H&K MP-5 sub-machinegun, and M-16/AR-15 rifle platforms
- Assistant District Attorney
- Office Of The Will County State's Attorney
- Specific department roles included Organized Crime and Narcotics (2004 – 2005); Felony Criminal Trial Court (2003); Grand Jury, Felony Review and Compliant (2002 – 2003); and DUI, Aggravated Traffic, and Misdemeanor (2001 – 2002).
- License Reinstatement
- The legal blog of The Law Offices of Eugene Fimbianti P.C.
- Detecting the Nonverbal Signs of Deception in Guardian Ad Litem Cases
- Will County Bar Association
- FBI Certified Firearms Instructor
- FBI Firearms Instructor School
- State Judo Champion
- Illinois State Judo
- Illinois State Bar
- - Current
- Supreme Court of Illinois
Call Today For A Free Case Evaluation (815) 726-7375
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- English: Spoken, Written