Geo has handled numerous complex business disputes utilizing technology to assist his clients in handling litigation in an economical and efficient manner. Geo's litigation team has extensive experience in state and federal courts, and places the interests of their clients above all other interests.
Geo has been recognized by other attorneys as one of the best trial lawyers in Illinois:
- rated as an Illinois Super Lawyer for his work in business litigation for the past 15 years;
- recognized as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Illinois;
- rated as one of the Top 100 Defense Lawyers in Illinois;
- recipient of the highest award from the American Trial Lawyers;
- lectures extensively on the use of technology in litigation; and
- nationally recognized as a leader in e-discovery.
- Geo was one of a team of lawyers honored by Public Justice as Lawyers of the Year in August 2019 for the successful prosecution of claims against State Farm insurance involving State Farm's contributions to the successful election campaign of Justice Karmeier to the Illinois Supreme Court in 2004 and then concealing State Farm's involvement in the campaign to encourage Justice Karmeier to hear a case and vote to overturn a $1Billion judgment against State Farm. See the YouTube video about the case. The class action case settled in September 2018 after a jury was impaneled resulting in a class settlement.
- Geo was one of a team of lawyers honored in October 2019 by the Cook County Jury Verdict Reporter for Trial Lawyer Excellence for the successful prosecution of State Farm class action case.