I am responsible for all matters handled by my office. Paralegals, law clerks and associates may be utilized in appropriate situations, but the buck stops with me. Intentionally remaining small has enabled me to continue to provide unparalleled personal attention and confidentiality. My clients are the reason I am here, and I work hard for the best results possible. I am honored by the trust placed in me, and strive to maintain it at the highest level. You are entitled to understand the law applicable to your matter and the options available, as well as my best advice. I have served hundreds of satisfied clients over the years and look forward to continuing to serve with determination, skill and integrity.
- Columbia University
- UC Hastings COL
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 107581
- - Current
- 9th Circuit
Credit Cards Accepted
Through PayPal and Venmo.
Contingency fees range from 15% to 45%. These apply to personal injury cases, and select other matters.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Regular hourly rate is $450.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Elder Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Dorfman Law Office