(802) 223-3479Tap to Call This Lawyer
Glenn HowlandRICE & RILEY, PLLC
- Municipal Law, Environmental Law, Appeals & Appellate ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Glenn Howland has practiced law in Vermont for over twenty five years and has significant experience in municipal law, business, zoning and environmental law and enforcement, real estate, civil litigation and appellate law. He is admitted in all Vermont state and federal courts, in the Federal Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, and in the United States Supreme Court.
- Vermont Law School
- Honors: cum laude
- RICE & RILEY, PLLC
- - Current
- In private practice, Of Counsel with the successor law firm to McKee Giuliani & Cleveland, P.C.
- McKee Giuliani & Cleveland P.C.
- Principal of McKee Giuliani & Cleveland, P.C.; a law firm that served the region with distinction for over fifty years. In 2013, following the departure of a founding principal, the firm was dissolved and the remaining partners now continue their law practices with the newly created firm of Rice & Riley, PLLC.
- Vermont State Bar
- Washington County Bar
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 2nd Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Base hourly fee is $ 225. Retainers are required. Liberal discounts available based on volume of work.
- Municipal Law
- Environmental Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Foreclosure Defense
Additional Practice Areas
- Constitutional Law
- Certified HAMP Foreclosure Mediator
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map