- Family Law, Divorce, Business Law ...
Mr. Sackett decided to become an attorney due to his desire to help others in a meaningful way. Since being admitted to practice law in Minnesota in 2014, Mr. Sackett has been successful in protecting his clients’ interests through foresight, preparation and zealous advocacy. Mr. Sackett has experience in a wide range of civil litigation practice areas including family law, breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence claims, products liability, construction defect, insurance defense and insurance subrogation. Outside of his law practice, Mr. Sackett enjoys bicycling, golfing, watching movies and reading. He also enjoys taking long walks with his wife, Lily, and cooking new recipes together with her in the kitchen.
US Federal District Court of Minnesota 2015.
Wisconsin Bar 2018.
Juris Doctorate, William Mitchel College of Law 2014
Bachelor of Arts, St. Cloud State University 2008
- State Bar of Minnesota  # 0396688
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests