* Represented several investment banks and underwriting syndicates in international securities offerings and private (144A and Reg. S) placements by Latin American and Caribbean issuers.
* Represented debtors in possession and creditor committees in complex Chapter 11 restructurings.
Lucent Technologies / International Networking Services
* As acting Chief Technology Officer of a European IXC, managed $100 million buildout of global network.
* Designed and implemented Europeâs first MPLS VPN Service.
* Directed successful proposals for over $500 million in government IT contracts.
* Managed teams of hundreds of multivendor engineers in complex ISP/OSP network implementations for the US military
* Authored and delivered training and whitepapers on MPLS, IP routing, ATM, and Cisco and Juniper solutions to clients including Lotus Development Corp., AT&T, State Farm, and the US Air Force.
* Worked directly with COO and VP of Engineering at a nationwide DSL provider to review and redesign ATM core to accommodate new Voice and VPN service offerings.
* Assisted CTO a New England CLEC, in the selection and implementation of a softswitch-based converged service offering.
Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert, 7910
National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys