Greg SpencerIndiana Father's Rights Divorce and Child Custody Firm Greg Spencer Law.
- Criminal Law, Domestic Violence, DUI & DWI ...
Indianapolis Criminal Defense and Family Law- Father's Rights Law Firm is led by two attorneys with over 30 years of combined experience. We are not a high volume law firm, and each case will get the attention it deserves. Your case will not be passed down to an associate attorney. Your case will have a secure online portal where you can see all of your documents, upload your own documents, make payments and send secure messages.
We do not shy away from court hearings and depositions, and if negotiating a settlement or a plea is in your best interests, we will discuss that as well.
Free initial consultation on criminal cases.
$200 consultation on divorce and child custody cases.
- University of Missouri - Columbia
- J.D. (1998) | Law
- University of Missouri - St. Louis
- B.S. (1995) | Criminology
- United States Air Force Academy
- Military History
- Greg Spencer Law
- I was a felony prosecutor for almost 10 years with the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office in Indianapolis and handled thousands of criminal cases, including serving as lead counsel on 104 jury trials. I have also defended clients against charges from minor traffic violations up to murder. My experience on both sides of the fence in criminal law allows me to analyze and asses your case from the position of strength. I understand the logic and thinking of the deputy prosecutors that will be trying to convict you. From the day you are arrested and charged with a crime, I will begin preparing your defense. My office will conduct a comprehensive investigation of your case and challenge the evidence that the government intends to use against you. You can take comfort in knowing that I will negotiate confidently on your behalf with the government’s lawyers. I will give your case the complete attention it deserves. I promise to work as hard as I can to obtain the best result possible.
- Discovery in Divorce- Social Media and Hidden Assets, Indiana Divorce, Indianapolis
- presented to other attorneys about discovery and admissibility of evidence located in social media in Indiana Divorce and Child Custody cases
- Private Pilot's License
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorney
- Attorney and Practice Magazine
- Top 100 Criminal Defense
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Top Ten Attorney- Indiana
- National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- 10 Best Attorneys
- American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- Exceptional and outstanding customer service
- Hamilton County Bar
- - Current
- Indiana State Bar Association
- - Current
- The Missouri Bar
- - Current
- Indiana Supreme Court
- The Missouri Bar
- Federal Circuit
Fathers Rights Divorce and Child Custody Law firm offers a comprehensive in person consultation for $200.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept any debit or credit cards including American Express
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We offer flat fees with payment arrangements in criminal cases with initial retainer starting at $1000. We offer hourly fees of $250/hour for Family cases with initial retainer stating at $2500. Initial retainer is the first payment with additional payments to follow depending on the length and complexity of the case.
- Criminal Law
- Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Paternity, Restraining Orders
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Property Division, Uncontested Divorce
- Narcotics and Drug Law
- Federal Criminal Defense
- Father's Rights
- English: Spoken, Written
- Russian: Spoken, Written
- Q. I was urine tested today on house arrest in Indiana and I'm pretty sure it will come back as a positive what will happen
- A: If this is your very first write up, it may be possible to have an administrative hearing. It depends on the county, and if it is your first dirty drop or not. It is also possible community corrections file a violation with the court.
- Q. My boyfriend's been in jail for 15-day hold for a violation of probation will they give him a bond after his 15 days are
- A: It depends on the county and the seriousness of the violation. Mycase.in.gov may state “hold then bond in the amount of…or “15 days hold then no bond hold.”
- Q. Hi is it illegal for a prosecutor for criminal case to not file appearance
- A: It might not be reflected on mycase.in.gov but a prosecutor is most likely assigned to the case, and you or your attorney know who that is. Sometimes prosecutors get reassigned to other cases or courts.