Free Consultation: (610) 973-5199Tap to Call This Lawyer
Gregory BolesRepresenting the citizens of Philadelphia for over 35 years. Aggressive, ethical
- Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Mr. Boles, a certified specialist in Pennsylvania workers’ compensation, has been elected a SuperLawyer every year since 2007, which means he is one of the best Pennsylvania workers’ comp lawyers. He is graded AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, which demonstrates that his peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence. He has a 10.0 rating, the highest possible, by AVVO, the independent lawyer rating service. Mr. Boles is a graduate of Georgetown University and Villanova Law School. He has written extensively on Pennsylvania workers’ compensation and has lectured before attorneys, labor unions and advocacy groups for the disabled.
- Villanova University School of Law
- J.D. (1984) | Law
- Georgetown University
- B.A. (1981) | Bachelor of Arts (B.A) Political Science & Government
- Certified Workers' Compensation specialist
- Liberty Bell Workers' Compensation lawyers
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
We have her freak initial consultations to all clients via telephone, all video chat platforms and in person by appointment only. If social distancing is a concern for you we can even sign you up via DocuSign.
Contingency fees range from 15% to 25%.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- English: Spoken, Written
Contact & Map