Gregory John NussbickelWhen handling a loves one's estate or planning your own - we're here to help
- Probate, Estate Planning, Elder Law
Whether you're handling a loved one's estate, or planning your own - we're here to help. We take pride in our caring, comprehensive, and cost-effective approach. Thousands of clients proudly served right here in Southwest Florida.
Attorney Greg Nussbickel has been practicing Trust and Estate law for the better part of twenty (20) years. His legal experience spans large firm, public interest, and higher education.
Before graduating cum laude from F.S.U. Law, Greg externed at The Florida Supreme Court. He later obtained a Master of Laws degree from U.M. Greg contributes to legal education platforms, and has been featured on major news outlets. In his free time, Greg enjoys skiing, SCUBA, and chasing after his spirited toddler: "Ella."
- University of Miami
- LL.M. (2007) | Master of Laws
- Florida State University College of Law
- J.D. (2002)
- Honors: Cum Laude
- The Nussbickel Law Firm PA
- - Current
- Roetzel & Andress LPA
- Judicial Extern
- The Supreme Court of Florida
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Lexis Nexis
- Probate From Start To Finish, Crowne Plaza 13051 Bell Tower Dr., Ft Myers FL 33907
- National Business Institute
- Accredited for Veterans Advocacy
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Client Champion Platinum
- Client Champion Platinum
- Client Champion Award
- Top Lawyers in Florida
- The Legal Network
- The Lee County Bar Association
- Florida State Bar  # 580643
- - Current
- Federal Circuit
Our initial consultations are FREE of charge and FREE from obligation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Our fees are highly competitive and agreed upon upfront. No hourly billing or hidden charges.
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Q. Can a quick claim deed be done if I want to "sell" a house instead of going into probate?
- A: I agree with the advice already given. However, if the title owner of the property has already died, the options are more limited. A probate will be required unless there is another co-owner on the existing title (i.e deed) who has survivorship rights. For example: two spouses jointly own property and one dies - the survivor generally takes full title by operation of law (no probate required). Other examples include: joint tenancy with right of survivorship and life estates. By contrast, if the decedent is the sole title owner, a probate will likely be needed.
Recent appearance on Fox4 News discussing Trusts in estate planningJuly 2019 Fox4
Appearance on Fox4 News to discuss estate planning options and toolsVideo #78- How Long Can Creditors Claim Against An Estate?
How Long Can Creditors Claim Against An Estate?Video #77- Do Heirs Owe The Debts of A Decedent?
Do Heirs Owe The Debts of A Decedent?Video #76- Do All Debts Of A Decedent Have To Be Paid?
Do All Debts Of A Decedent Have To Be Paid?Video #75- How Long Does Probate Take In Florida?
How Long Does Probate Take In Florida?Video #74- Should I Put Other People's Names On My Accounts To Avoid Probate?
Should I Put Other People's Names On My Accounts To Avoid Probate?Video #73- How Do I Avoid Probate?
How Do I Avoid Probate?Video #72- What Happens If I Die Without A Will or Trust?
What Happens If I Die Without A Will or Trust?Video #71- What Does Probate Cost in Florida?
What Does Probate Cost in Florida?Video #70- What Are "Letters of Administration?"
What Are "Letters of Administration?"Video #69- What Are The Different Types Of Probate?
What Are The Different Types Of Probate?Video #68- Does Life Insurance Have to Go Through Probate?
Does Life Insurance Have to Go Through Probate?Video #67- Do Jointly Owned Assets Require Probate?
Do Jointly Owned Assets Require Probate?Video #68- Does My Florida Home Have to be Probated?
Does My Florida Home Have to be Probated?Video #28- What is Distribution Without Administration?
What is Distribution Without Administration?Video #26- What is a Formal Probate?
What is a Formal Probate?Video #27- What is an Ancillary Administration?
What is an Ancillary Administration?Video #24- How is out-of-state property Probated?
How is out-of-state property Probated?Video #25- What is a Summary Probate?
What is a Summary Probate?Video #22- Do All Assets Need to be Probated?
Do All Assets Need to be Probated?Video #23- Does a Will avoid Probate?
Does a Will avoid Probate?Video #21- What is Probate?
What is Probate?Welcome Video Greg Nussbickel