Greg has handled thousands of tax controversy cases, including but not limited to, civil and criminal tax collection cases. If the IRS is knocking at your door, filing liens, garnishing your pay, seizing assets, closing your business or issuing a Summons for records, Greg has the experience to stop the stress, get you tax compliant and resolve the tax problem. Greg reviews every detail of your tax filings and determines if you need to file or amend returns and how you can save money. He will stop the IRS and limit your tax exposure. If you owe taxes you need this attorney.
- Widener University
- J.D. | LAW
- Honors: Member Moot Court Honor Society 1980-1
- Activities: Member Law Forum 1980-1
- Corporate counsel/ Personal Attorney
- Sommer Properties/ Jack D. Sommer
- McCauley formed private practice in PA & NY. In 1988 McCauley started tax compliance case representation.
- Blank Rome LLP
- Law Clerk for the Honorable James McGirr Kelly
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Sommer Family Legal Battle
- New York Times
- 2016 Top Practitioner
- Award made in May 2016 at the Baltimore, MD tax Conference
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- PA Bar Association Gaming Law Committee
- - Current
- PA Bar Association Legal Liability Committee
- - Current
- Activities: Member of the committee which proposed that all attorneys must be insured for legal liability to protect the public from uninsured attorney malpractice issues.
- PA Bar Association Judicial Administration Committee
- - Current
- Activities: Committee addressed issues related to court case backlogs in late 1980s and pushed for reform in court administration.
- New Jersey
- New York
- 2nd Circuit
- 3rd Circuit
- Tax Court
Free Initial Consultation and FLAT FEES. All fees are paid in advance as the services are being provided.
Credit Cards Accepted
AMEX, Visa, Master Card and debit cards accepted. We also utilize LAWPAY.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Representing both individuals and business entities in Tax Collection cases involving either civil and criminal issues. We talk to the IRS our clients do not. We stop the stress of enforced collection efforts and get our clients tax compliant.
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning