Greg Taylor is a Murray, Kentucky attorney and a native of Murray and Calloway County. He has been practicing law since graduating from the University of Kentucky College of Law in 2003. Greg graduated with a Bachelor of Arts from Murray State University in 2000 and has returned to his alma mater to teach Estate Planning for Financial Planners as an adjunct professor in the Economics and Finance Department.
In addition to the practice of law, Greg is active in the Murray and Calloway County community. In addition, Greg and his wife, Kristin, his daughter, Cate, and son, Ben, are active in their church and serve as leaders of their small group at Christian Community Church in Murray. In addition to these activities, Greg and his parents also own Cornerstone Realty & Rental, LLC, which is a realty and property management company in Murray. Lastly, Greg serves as President of Creative Property Solutions, Inc., a real estate investment and management company located in Murray.
Greg practices law in the areas of Real Estate, Corporate Law, Asset Protection, Estate Planning and Probate, and Adoptions. See our Practice Areas section for more information about how Greg and our team can help you with your legal needs.
- University of Kentucky College of Law
- J.D. / Law
- Murray State University
- B.A. / Radio/TV, Business, German
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude Graduate and Kappa Tau Alpha, Journalism Honor Society.
- Owner and Solo Practitioner
- Gregory T. Taylor, Esq.
- - Current
- I am the only attorney in my firm. After three years gaining experience while working for another local attorney, I established my own practice in 2006 and have enjoyed serving clients in Murray and Calloway County since that time. I focus my practice on the areas of Real Estate Law, Wills and Estate Planning, Probate Law, and Business Law, including forming corporations and LLCs.
- United Way of Murray-Calloway County
- Member, Board of Directors
- Activities: Served as a member of the Board of Directors for the local United Way and assisted in fund raising.
- Calloway County Bar Association
- Activities: President of the Calloway County Bar Association
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fixed-Price Services and Fees The fixed price services I have are as follows: Basic LLC Formation including minute book and filing of all documents - $500. Corporation Formation including minute book and filing of all documents - $750. Preparation of a basic Will - $150 (second Will for spouse at $100). Powers of Attorney - $25. Hourly Rate - $125. I offer free initial phone conversations to see if the client needs my services. Typical Retainer Depending on the type of case, my initial fee will range from $500 to $1,000.
- Business Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Landlord Tenant
- General Civil