Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII Gold
- University of Kentucky College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Murray State University
- B.A. | Radio/TV, Business, German
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude Graduate and Kappa Tau Alpha, Journalism Honor Society.
- Owner and Solo Practitioner
- Greg Taylor & Associates, PLLC
- - Current
- After three years gaining experience while working for another local attorney, I established my own practice in 2006 and have enjoyed serving clients in Murray and Calloway County since that time. I focus my practice on the areas of Real Estate Law, Wills and Estate Planning, Probate Law, and Business Law, including forming corporations and LLCs.
- City of Murray
- City Council
- United Way of Murray-Calloway County
- Member, Board of Directors
- Activities: Served as a member of the Board of Directors for the local United Way and assisted in fund raising.
- Calloway County Bar Association
- Activities: President of the Calloway County Bar Association
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Free Consultation
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fixed-Price Services and Fees The fixed price services I have are as follows: Basic LLC Formation including minute book and filing of all documents - $500. Corporation Formation including minute book and filing of all documents - $750. Preparation of a basic Will - $150 (second Will for spouse at $100). Powers of Attorney - $75. Hourly Rate - $175. I offer free initial phone conversations to see if the client needs my services.
- Real Estate Law
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Elder Law
- Landlord Tenant
Additional Practice Area
- General Civil
- English: Spoken, Written
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map