Gwendolyn Elaine JacksonCurrently Not Actively Engaged in Private Practice
- Bankruptcy, Business Law, Personal Injury
- New Jersey, New York
Gwendolyn Elaine Jackson represents debtors in consumer bankruptcy matters. She was born and raised in Brooklyn New York and attended Widener University School of Law while serving in the New York Army National Guard as a Transportation Officer. Gwendolyn graduated from John Jay College of Criminal Justice and the R.O.T.C as a Distinguished Military Graduate.
Gwendolyn has an extensive legal background in Criminal, Civil, and Military Law. Gwendolyn has served as a private practicing attorney, a New York Army National Guard JAG, USAR JAG, per diem New Jersey Bergen County Municipal Appeals Attorney, Bergen County Legal Services Attorney and as a former paralegal for the New York State Kings County District Attorney Homicide Bureau and as an investigator for the State of New Jersey Bureau of Securities. Through these experiences, Gwendolyn has worked on bankruptcy matters, bank compliance, securities matters, corporate matters, criminal offenses, drug-related offenses, military operational law, wills, trusts and estates, divorce, child custody, child support, real estate, and personal injury cases.
Gwendolyn is licensed to practice law in New York, New Jersey, and the District of Columbia.
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- Widener University School Of L
- New York State Bar  # 3901717
- - Current
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Courts
- ID Number: 014141994
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 3901717
- Does Not Currently Practice Law
- Not Currently Accepting Clients
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death