H. Christopher CoburnH. Christopher Coburn, Attorney at Law
- Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Defense, Real Estate Law ...
MR. COBURN HAS SERVED AS A COST-EFFECTIVE AND SUCCESSFUL LEGAL PROFESSIONAL SINCE 1987
Christopher Coburn has been practicing as a licensed attorney in California for more than 30 years. He has experience litigating cases, helping clients that are facing foreclosure, loan modification, and representing clients with criminal charges. With decades of knowledge and experience, he is confident that he and his firm are a valuable resource for clients.
At the Law Offices of H. Christopher Coburn, we understand that when you seek out a lawyer, you want one that offers reliable and cost-effective solutions. Mr. Coburn would like to be the attorney that he would want if roles were reversed. So you can expect our firm to do what it can to ensure that your rights are protected no matter the circumstances. In addition, Mr. Coburn speaks French and Spanish. If you are seeking legal assistance in either language, get in touch with our law firm today.
Thoughtful, meticulous, and candid legal advice is what you will receive when you reach out to our firm. Whether you are dealing with family or business problems, we are here to help provide effective legal solutions.
- Brigham Young University J. Reuben Clark Law School
- J.D. (1983) | Law
- Activities: BYU rugby team, team president 1982-83
- Brigham Young University
- B.A. (1980) | English major, French minor
- Activities: BYU rugby team
- H. Christopher Coburn, Attorney at Law
- - Current
- State Bar of California
Free 15 minute consultation, in person or over the phone.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Payment plan may be possible.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written