Mr. Johnson is a co-founder of PCT Law Group and serves as its Managing Member.
Mr. Johnson has extensive corporate and employment law experience. His practice includes counseling and advising businesses at all stages of the growth cycle on a broad range of matters including corporate formation and organization, mergers and acquisitions, business contracts, employment agreements, employment policies, joint ventures, and corporate transactions. Mr. Johnson has served as "General Counsel" for several small and mid-sized companies.
Mr. Johnson also maintains a litigation practice, which focuses on complex commercial disputes, business torts, and employment issues. Additionally, Mr. Johnson is a Professorial Lecturer in Law at the George Washington University Law School, where he teaches transactional drafting to upper-level students
- The George Washington University Law School
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- Co-Founder and Managing Member
- PCT Law Group, PLLC
- - Current
- Professorial Lecturer in Law
- Activities: Mr. Johnson teaches transactional drafting to upper level students.
- District of Columbia
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination