Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- University of San Diego School of Law
- J.D. (2004) | Law
- Top student, not super-interested in corporations or income tax - or UCC sales. USD has to be one of the most desirable, ridiculously attractive, campuses on earth.
- Honors: Member, SAN DIEGO LAW REVIEW Recipient of Dean's Merit Scholarship for TOP CLASS RANKING
- Activities: Studying and surfing. More studying. Worked at the library about 30 hours a week, and read about half the books worth reading during my tenure. Everything from Grant Gilmore's "Death of Contract" to "Woe unto you, Lawyers" by another Yale guy, to all of Richard Posner's bracing commentary (comprising over 20 volumes). And, of course, Dressler: "Understanding Criminal Law." still gold.
- University of California - Los Angeles
- B.A. (2001) | Philosophy
- Loved college! Book for the brain, and....other things....
- Honors: Rookie of the Year, UCLA Men's Rugby;
- Activities: Theta Xi Fraternity, UCLA Men's Intercollegiate Rugby Team,
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Most of my cases are criminal defense, and fees are flat and pre-paid. But every situation is different. Provided that there is assurance of good faith I'm open to ideas from clients.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map