Hayley Victoria PottsThe Potts Law Office, PLLC
- Criminal Law, Family Law, Divorce ...
Hayley Potts was born in Yeovil, a small town in southwest England. Before moving to the United States, Hayley graduated from Manchester Metropolitan University Law School with honors in 2010, and became a licensed barrister in the U.K. While in England, Hayley worked with both barristers who worked in the criminal sector and with solicitors in drafting commercial leases, wills and land registration. In September, 2010, Hayley moved to Oklahoma City as part of a pro bono exchange program called Amicus, where English law graduates assist in American capital defense teams. Hayley was placed in the Oklahoma County Public Defenders Office where she worked as an investigator, assisting attorneys on numerous death penalty cases.
In August 2011, Hayley began attending Oklahoma City University School of Law to cross-qualify her as an attorney in Oklahoma and has received the Cali Excellence for the Future Award for Legal Profession. She recently completed an expedited course schedule which essentially converted her U.K. legal license to an American bar license, enabling her to practice in both countries. Her fast-track legal education enabled her to take the full courses required for her Juris Doctor in only two years, rather than the required three years of study, which she received in May 2013. Hayley worked as a Licensed Legal Intern at M.K. Bailey Law Offices, assisting with both criminal and civil litigation. Hayley recently passed the Oklahoma State Bar examination, and her primary areas of expertise are criminal law, family law, and international law.
Hayley is also an accomplished Netball athlete, and when she has spare time, she likes to spend it working out, playing sports, and keeping active. She visits her mother, father and brother in England as often as possible.
- Oklahoma City University
- J.D. | Law
- Manchester Metropolitan University, School of Law
- LL.B. (2010) | Law
- The Potts Law Office, PLLC
- - Current
- M.K. Bailey Law Offices
- Licensed Legal Intern
- M.K. Bailey Law Offices
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Based on the facts of each individual case.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- White Collar Crime
- English: Spoken, Written