(254) 968-5400Tap to Call This Lawyer
Heath E. Allenwww.heathallenlawyer.com
- Criminal Law, Personal Injury, Divorce ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I have worked extensively in office practice dealing with most all areas of the law. From jury trials to drafting wills, I am comfortable with a broad spectrum of client needs. I have also worked for major Oil & Gas producers and have served as counsel for many smaller producers.
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law - Texas Wesleyan University
- J.D. (2004)
- Honors: Dean's List 2004
- Heath E. Allen, Lawyer
- - Current
- Office Practice, Railroad Commission, Land Title, Trial Work.
- Senior Curative Manager
- Allen Land Services Company
- Managed curative crew of Landmen in the Eagle Ford Shale for a major E&P Company.
- Law Office of Warren & Allen
- General office practice which included Criminal, Real Estate, Oil & Gas, Litigation, Family Law mad Probate. Time frame includes law clerk position (10/2003-11/2004).
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyer
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Additional Practice Area
- Oil and Gas Attorney
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
Websites & Blogs
- Office Website
Contact & Map