Attorney Howard B. Hoffman is experienced in employment and employment immigration matters. On numerous occasions, he has served as a featured speaker at numerous legal seminars. He is an accomplished legal author, and an honors law graduate of the University of Maryland School of Law. Prior to opening his own legal practice in 2002, Mr. Hoffman worked for a prominent employment law boutique catering exclusively to management clientele.
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
- J.D. (1999) | Law
- Honors: Honors J.D. (Law) Graduate; Shawe & Rosenthal Employment Law Prize
- Activities: Associate Editor, The Business Lawyer (American Bar Association)
- District of Columbia
Generally limited to claims involving unpaid wages.
- Contingent Fees
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- English: Spoken, Written