Attorney Ruiz started college at age 17 and graduated from CSU, Los Angeles with honors and Dean's List recognition in 2000. She graduated from Loyola Law School of Los Angeles in May of 2004 and passed the Bar exam in July of 2004. During the last 14 years, she has gained experience with family law cases such as domestic violence, divorce, legal separation, paternity, government child support, step-parent adoption, guardianship and grandparent visitation.
She assists the families of the Los Angeles, San Bernardino and Riverside counties. Consultations are $60.00 for the hour. Current hourly rate in 2019 is $250.00. Her focus is on conflict resolution rather than litigation. Mrs. Ruiz is also an independent contractor for other solo practitioners and small firms that need assistance with client intake, discovery, motion drafting and trial preparation. She primarily offers limited scope legal services or unbundled services to the budget-conscious client.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- J.D. (2004) | General Law
- Activities: PILF (Public Interest Law Foundation)
- California State University - Los Angeles
- B.S. (2000) | Criminal Justice
- Honors: Dean's List; Golden Key National Honor Society
- Top Attorneys
- Pasadena Magazine
- State Bar of California # 232284
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Credit Cards Accepted
Credit card and debit card payments are accepted for non-trust deposits only.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly Rate = $250.00
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law