Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
J. Andrew Brabender is the founder of Brabender Law LLC. He focuses his practice on tenants' rights, litigation and personal injury.
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Order of the Coif, Highest Honors, Top 5%
- University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
- B.S. | Criminal Justice
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude, Dean's List, Top 1% of class
- Brabender & Chiang
- - Current
- Andrew founded Brabender and Chiang to assist businesses and individuals with tenants' rights, personal injury, and litigation matters.
- Adjunct Professor
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Andrew taught second-year law students transactional legal writing skills.
- Attorney/Law Clerk
- The Cochran Firm
- For over 5 years Andrew assisted clients of the Cochran firm with their personal injury and wrongful death matters. His clients recovered millions of dollars for their injuries or the loss of their loved ones.
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Asian American Bar Association
- Associate Board of the Legal Aid Society - Metropolitan Family Services
- Development Committee Chair
- Chicago Volunteer Legal Services
- Guardianship Volunteer
- West Cook County Pro Bono Network
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Landlord Tenant
- Personal Injury
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map