J. Armando Edmiston is an aggressive, knowledgeable and experienced personal injury and criminal defense lawyer handling serious felonies, sexual assault, DUI's, driving offenses, drug charges and weapon crimes. Contact him at (813) 482-0355
- Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. / Juris Doctorate
- Special Coursework: Participated in Dual Degree J.D. Program with the University of Barcelona (studied International law in Barcelona Spain 6 months)
- Honors: Class Rank:34/198(Top Quntile) GPA: 3.24 Dean's list, Fall 2004; Fall 2006, Winter 2007 Book Award, Professional Responsibility
- Activities: Hispanic Law Student Association (HLSA)Member, American Bar Association, Law Student Division, Reading for Life volunteer
- University of South Florida
- B.S. / Biology
- Honors: Dean's List (3 of 8 Semesters), Gold Key Member
- Activities: Rugby Team
- Law Office of J. Armando Edmiston P.A.
- - Current
- Defend Adults and Juveniles accused of any crimes. Additionally, represent plaintiffs in automobile accidents, medical malpractice, slip and falls and trip and falls. Finally represent people in Bankruptcy Chapter 7 and 13 cases.
- Assistant Public Defender
- Law Office's of Julianne Holt Public Defender's Officer 13th Judicial Circuit
- Represented defendants accused of criminal acts in misdemeanor, felony and traffic courts. Responsible for all stages of litigation from intake until trial. Had 10 first chair jury trials and over 100 non-jury trials. Manage a case load of over 150 cases. Drafted Memorandums of law and motions. Conducted depositions. Negotiated plea offers with State Attorney's Office.
- Associate Attorney
- Youngblood Law Firm
- Represented tort victims in personal injury and medical malpractice claims in a trial practice. Processed claims from pre-litigation stage through the end of trial. Assisted as second chair in trial. Conducted legal research in both State and Federal Claims. Drafted Memorandums of law and motions. Attended depositions. Responsible for mediation presentations.
- Legal Intern
- Asnis, Srebnick, Kaufman
- Managed entire claims department with 100 files. Drafted demand letters and prepared closing statements. Negotiated medical bills for increased client settlements. Conducted computerized legal research on medical malpractice and personal injury issues. Organized and answered discovery for personal injury and medical malpractice files.
- Legal Intern
- Boose, Casey, Ciklin, et al.
- Conducted computerized legal research on family law, contracts and securities issues. Researched and proposed jury instructions. Prepared documents for judgment enforcement. Produced internal memorandum of law regarding contract and securities issues.
- Hillsborough County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Vice President
- - Current
- Activities: Attend monthly meetings to discuss organization members, approve new members,discuss hot topics in litigation in Hillsborough County, create CLE for the memebers
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- - Current
- Activities: Active Member, attend most CLE sponsered by FACDL
- Free Consultation
Up to 30 minutes
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Amex, Mastercard, Discover, Cash, American Express
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Juvenile Law
- Family Law
- Consumer Law
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Ask2Amigo.com Website
What should I do if I'm arrested?Tampa DUI lawyer (813) 482-0355
Crimes in Tampa Florida,Felony, Misdemeanor, PunishmentTampa Florida Criminal Lawyer (813) 482-0355
Criminal Defense Attorney Tampa Petit Theft, Theft CrimesTampa DUI Lawyer: Formal Review Attorney (813) 482-0355
Tampa DMV Formal Review & DUI AttorneyDUI Attorney Tampa FL (813) 482-0355
Penalties for a DUIDUI Abogado Tampa | 813-482-0355 | Armando Edmiston
DUI Abogado TampaArmando Edmiston | 813-482-0355 | DUI Attorney
TAMPA DUI LAWYERJ Armando Edmiston PA | DUI Attorney Tampa | 813-482-0355
Tampa Bay Criminal Defense Attorney, Tampa Bay DUI Lawyer