Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law
- J.D. (2008) | Law
- Activities: Liaison for the Sports Entertainment Law Club.
- Kansas State University
- B.S. (2002) | Speech Communications
- Intern for Kansas State Senator Stan Clark.
- Activities: Member of the debate team. Kansas State University student senator. Kansas State University College of Arts & Sciences council member. Delta Sigma Phi secretary and vice president. Chapter representative of the Greek affairs council.
- Faro & Crowder, PA
- - Current
- Faro & Associates, PA
- Apreciation of Generous Support
- Brevard County Legal Aid, Inc.
- In appreciation of Generous Support for the 2018 Pro Bono Recognition Gala
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Middle District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida - Bankruptcy Court
For bankruptcy and foreclosure defense.
Credit Cards Accepted
For non-bankruptcy cases.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- English: Spoken, Written
Contact & Map