- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Bankruptcy ...
JD Denny was raised in the Phoenix area and graduated from Arizona State University with a degree in Criminal Justice and Political Science in 2009. From there, he continued to law school at Florida A&M University in Orlando, Florida. There, he earned top honors in Ethics and clerked for Judge Komanski in the Orange County Superior Court, focusing on criminal cases.
JD returned home to the valley after graduating and was admitted to the Arizona Bar Association in 2012.
Since then, he has managed a small boutique firm and has worked alongside some very talented attorneys in the valley. He was mentored in family law, particularly divorce and child custody cases. He has also worked on more than 450 bankruptcies and criminal defense cases in Arizona, working with people from all over the state.
While practicing law, he jumped at an opportunity to teach American History and Constitutional Law classes at a local charter school. His passion for the law and for the constitution helped to grow a Criminal Justice program at the school, offering college credit to the students there.
- Florida A&M University College of Law
- J.D. (2012) | Law
- Arizona State University
- B.S. (2009) | Criminal Justice
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- State Bar of Arizona  # 029724
- Federal Circuit
Free 60 -minute consultation
I accept contingency fee agreements for personal injury case.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death