J. Michael Kelleher graduated cum laude from St. Bonaventure University with a B.A. in 1967, and received his legal education at the University Of Notre Dame, graduating in 1970. Mr. Kelleher was Town Justice for the Town of Lancaster from 1975 to 2014 and is Senior Counsel at HoganWillig since joining the firm in 2011.
Mr. Kelleher has focused his practice in commercial and residential real estate as well probate, estate planning, and corporate law since 1970. He is a member of the Real Estate and Estate Practice and Procedure Committees of the Erie County Bar Association.
Mr. Kelleher has lectured extensively for professional and local community groups. He has a strong civic commitment and is a member of many local organizations.
- University of Notre Dame
- J.D. (1970)
- St. Bonaventure University
- Town Justice
- Town of Lancaster
- Officiating new Officers & Directors, Lancaster, NY
- Lancaster Area Chamber of Commerce
- Erie County Magistrate's Association
- Super Lawyers- Real Estate
- Thomson Reuters
- New York State Bar  # 2129880
- - Current
- New York
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- English: Spoken, Written