My primary focus in my practice is assisting taxpayers with tax debt resolution. I help my clients by eliminating tax debt when I can, or, arranging affordable tax debt repayment of actual tax liability.
I find it extremely rewarding when I watch the relief overcome people during an initial consultation when they learn about their options and strategies available to manage tax debt.
As Judge Learned Hand pointed out, "there is nothing sinister in so arranging affairs as to keep taxes as low as possible."
- University of Washington School of Law
- LL.M. | Taxation
- Franklin Pierce Law Center
- J.D. | Law
- Franklin Pierce College
- B.A. | American Studies
- Maine State Bar Association
- Member - New Lawyers Section
- - Current
- American Bar Association
- Member - Taxation Section, Real Property, Trust & Estate Section
- - Current
- Federal Circuit
- Tax Court
I offer a free, 30 minute consultation at the end of which you will receive a clear strategy as to your legal options.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights